We, at Tayal Classes are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit Tayal Classes.com Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
What Information Do we Collect?
When you visit our Web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site usage information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
Registration Information. You will provide us information about yourself that will enable us to verify whether you are entitled to access and use certain information, materials and services available from the Web site Tayal Classes This information may also be used to enable us to enhance your Site visit, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues, or to follow up with you after your visit, or to otherwise support your relationship with Tayal Classes It is completely optional for you to participate. However, failure to participate may mean that you cannot access and use certain information, materials and services. For example, we request information from you when you:
* Log-on to certain areas of the Website, where you may be prompted to provide us with your Log in Name and Password as a condition to gaining access to certain information, materials or services.
* Register or sign-up to use a service.
* Subscribe to a newsletter or desire to be added to our mailing lists for other products and services.
* Place an order.
* Provide feedback in an online survey.
In each of the instances above, we typically ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, Log in Name and Password, as well as, other similar personal information that is needed to register or subscribe you to services or offers. On occasion, we may ask for additional information to enable us to provide you with access to and use of certain information, materials and services. In the case of newsletters or mailing lists, you will be able to "unsubscribe" to these mailers at any time.
How we use information
Tayal Classes uses your personal information for specific purposes only. The personal information you provide to us when using the Web site, such as your name, postal, e-mail address or telephone number will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with Tayal Classes to notify you of special offers, updated information and new products and services from Tayal Classes, or offers from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. Agents or contractors of Tayal Classes who are given access to your personal information will be required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Tayal Classes.
Sharing information with Third Parties Tayal Classes may enhance or merge your information collected at its Web site with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you. With respect to network advertising companies (companies that manage and provide advertising for numerous unrelated companies), to the extent that Tayal Classes utilizes such advertising companies to provide advertisements on the Web site, may provide them with your Sign in Name and any demographic information about you that we collect. Those advertising companies may combine that data with non-personally identifiable data collected by the advertising company from your computer, solely for the purpose of delivering on our Web site, advertisements that are targeted to you.
Circumstances may arise where we are required to disclose your personal information to third parties for purposes other than to support your customer relationship with Tayal Classes, such as in connection with a corporate divestiture or dissolution where we sell all or a portion of our business or assets (including our associated customer lists containing your personal information), or if disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings.
We will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. Only Tayal Classes (or agents or contractors working on behalf of Tayal Classes and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings.
How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. This Site does not, however, provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. You should be aware that there are inherent risks associated with the transmissions of Personal Information via the Internet.
If you do not wish to use the Internet to transmit personal information you can mail or phone us, Details are provided under 'How to Contact us'.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by calling Tayal Classes.
Certain Disclosures We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
What About Other Web sites Linked to Our Web site?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Web site nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other Web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Web site.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies Some of our Web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
Tayal Classes does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Tayal Classes's behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against Tayal Classes 's policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
Children's Privacy We do not knowingly collect personal information from children below the age of 15. If we learn that we have personal information on a child below the age of 15, we will delete that information from our systems. Even for personal information of children of the age of 15 years and above, the personal information is collected only for the purpose of their educational requirement and service needs as provided by this Web site.
Spamming Sending unsolicited mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is expressly prohibited. A user shall not use another site's mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site.
It is contrary to Tayal Classes policy for customers to use our servers to effect or participate in any of the following activities:
* To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the agreement or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
* To send unsolicited mass e-mailings, if such unsolicited e-mailings provoke complaints from the recipients;
* To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through Tayal Classes provided server, or using Tayal Classes provided server as a mail drop for responses;
* To falsify user information provided to Tayal Classes or to other users of the service in connection with use of Tayal Classes service.
Consequences of Violation:
When Tayal Classes becomes aware of an alleged violation of its Acceptable Use Policy, Tayal Classes will initiate an investigation. During the investigation Tayal Classes may restrict Customer 's access in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity. Depending on the severity of the violation, Tayal Classes may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate Customer's account and pursue other civil remedies. If such violation is a criminal offence, Tayal Classes will notify the appropriate law enforcement department of such violation.
* We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
* We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information * We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Tayal Classes does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
* We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Tayal Classes under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Tayal Classes communicate with you about offers from Tayal Classes and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
* We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
* Tayal Classes displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
* Tayal Classes does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
* Tayal Classes advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
* Tayal Classes works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Confidentiality and Security
* We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Tayal Classes shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact our Grievance Office or write at the following address:
C-29, Shiv Jyoti School Road,
Indra Vihar, Kota(Raj.)
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
* Identification of the information provided by you
* Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information
* Your address, telephone number or e-mail address
* A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
Tayal Classes is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction
How to contact us
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at :
C-29, Shiv Jyoti School Road,
Indra Vihar, Kota(Raj.)
Contact No. +91-9660023870,9214045871
Email : email@example.com
Revisions to this policy:
Tayal Classes reserves the right to revise, amend or modify this policy at any time and in any manner it pleases. Any change or revision will be posted on our Website.